Kohen Blessing Star of David Pendant from Golan Studio
The powerful Priestly blessing
Good things in life are often hidden! On the front of this striking pendant is an open silver disk with an ornate hand-engraved floral and geometric design. A 14K gold Star of David hangs in the center. Reverse the pendant and you will see engraved on the silver the precious words of the three-fold Priestly Blessing. The Kohanim, (Priests - descendants of Aaron), come to the front of the Synagogue and bless the entire Congregation chanting these holy words.
Golan of Golan Studio creates individual jewelry that is entirely hand-made. A Yemenite Jew, he seeks to share with his growing circle of clients a devotion to Kabalah themes and his identity with the ancient craftsmanship of his ancestors in Yemen.
Size: Diameter: 1" / 2.5cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Material: .925 sterling silver
Customers also shopped for
- Rhodium Necklace with Two Pendants - Silver Shema Yisrael and Gold Star of David$6.44
- 925 Sterling Silver 1mm Box Chain Italian Necklace Lightweight Strong - Spring Ring ClaspStarting at $6.55
- IDF Special Forces Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Sayeret Matkal$13.59
- Rhodium Shema Pendant with Star of David$5.49
- Silver Traveler's Prayer Double Pendant by Golan Studio$54.34
- Rhodium Pendant Necklace - Open Disc Na Nach Nachman$5.49
- Silver Travelers Prayer Star of David Pendant by Golan Studio$52.91
- Silver Psalm Pendant by Golan Studio$107.25