Kabbalah is the mystical and esoteric aspect of Judaism. These meaningful concepts express themselves in symbols and letter combinations representing the hidden aspect of God. Various words and letters serve to strengthen certain traits, such as health, love, success and more.
- Merkaba Charm Necklace 3D Sacred Geometry Star Tetrahedron in Sterling Silver$16.41 - $25.50
- Ani LeDodi Silver Kabbalah Ring$98.00
- Secret Of Merkabah Pendant - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$83.00
- HaAri Kabbalah King Solomon Amulet Pendant Necklace Engraved with 72 Names of GodDiameter: 1"$167.95
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Woman of Valor Eshet Chayil Jewish NecklaceDiameter: 0.8"$156.00
- 72 names of God Wheel Pendant Kabbalah Necklace by HaariDiameter: 1"$167.96
- Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Jewish Ring by HaAri$178.00
- Sterling Silver, 9K Gold Pomegranate Pendant with Garnet by HaAri Jewelry$210.00
- Rhodium Merkava Necklace$6.80
- Kabbalah Pendant Necklace, Blessings with Star of David and Blue Stone$5.80
- Sterling Silver and 9K Two Hamsa Kabbalah Pendant by HaAri Jewelry$130.00
- HaAri Jewelry Secrets of the Merkava Pendant Necklace Kabbalah$104.48
- Rhodium Kabbalah Pendant Necklace - Open Disc with Blessing Words$5.80
- AJDesign 24k Gold-Plated Merkaba Kabbalah Charm Pendant$12.34
- Ben Porat Yosef Rhodium Necklace with Hamsa$5.80
- Sterling Silver Kabbalah Pendant For Protection - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$220.00
- HaAri Jewelry Shema Yisrael Star of David Two-Tone Pendant 9K Gold & Sterling Silver$184.98
- Silver and Opal Kaballah Star of David Pendant$30.20
- Travelers Prayer Pendant - Jewish Jewelry by Ha'AriDiameter: 1"$198.01
- Sterling Silver, 9K Gold and Onyx Kabbalah Pendant For Protection - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$165.99
- HaAri Double Star of David Ana BeKoach Hamsa Evil Eye Sterling Silver Kabbalah Necklace$56.01
- Star of Jacob Kabbalah Necklace by HaAri Jewelry$216.01
- 72 Holy Names Kabbalah Pendant by Golan StudioDiameter: 1.2"$114.76
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Hamsa Kabbalah pendant by Haari$220.00
- Kabbalah Pearl of Love Ring by HaAri$92.87
- Hand Etched Shema Pendant from Golan StudioDiameter: 0.7" / 1.8cm$62.06
- Sterling Silver 5 Metals Kabbalah Pendant for Protection by Ha'Ari$180.00
- Ben Porat Yosef Rhodium Necklace$5.80
- Silver and Opal Woman of Valor Key Pendant$43.79
- Silver and Opal Hamsa Key Pendant$49.83
- 9k Gold 72 names of God Wheel Pendant Kabbalah Necklace by Haari$600.00
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Lion of Judah Pendant Necklace$209.01
Kabbalah Jewelry Guide
Kabbalah fashion jewelry is trendy, upbeat and always appropriate – whether for afternoon or evening wear, for the office or beach, for lounging at home or for that special elegant occasion. Wherever you are, whatever you do, man or woman – there is a piece of kabbalah jewelry that is appropriate for your personality, your needs and your inner potential.
Ajudaica presents a vast selection. Scroll through our wide range of bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces, all made by well-known designers of the highest reputations. When you buy Kabbalah jewelry on our website, you can be sure of a top quality item that will give immense pleasure for many years and will imbue you with inner strength and spiritual energy.
Ha’ari is well-known and popular producer of Kabbalah jewelry. As you scroll through his exclusive collection, you will enjoy exquisite connoisseur jewelry that is awe-inspiring and breathtakingly beautiful. The items are made at specific hours, on certain days – in accordance with Kabbalah specifications. Semi-precious stones, each one with its individual hidden mystical energy, are carefully chosen to inspire, enrich and help bring meaningful content to life. A gift of Ha’ari Jewelry is a gift of long-lasting love.
Less costly Kabbalah items are presented by Golan Studio. Golan, an avid Kabbalah student, brings to the jewelry he creates a deep devotion and passion for combining adornment with mysticism. He personally engraves every item. So, they all carry his personal stamp of enthusiasm and spiritual energy. Another artist, Iris, presents us with lively cheerful bangles, engraved with precious Kabbalah letter combinations. They will bring you lots of compliments.
Most items of Kabbalah jewelry seek to bring protection from negative influences. Many quote verses and mantras that are well-known and are part of the prayer book. The Star of David and Hamsa are always popular symbols. Other Kabbalah references incorporated in the jewelry include the Circle of Life Tree, the 72 Names of G-d, the blessing of the Priests, the Ten Sefirot, Ana Bekoach prayer and many other blessings and combinations of words and prayers. All have deep mystical significance and express a yearning for happiness, true love, resolving of conflict and the wish to achieve positive change in life.
Kabbalah jewelry is rich with mystical significance and at the same time, it is also attractive and deeply flattering. When you buy an item of Kabbalah jewelry from aJudaica, you know that you are combining beauty of the body and soul, bringing together splendor and spiritual elevation.