Jewish Wedding Gifts
One of a kind gifts for the Jewish Bride and Bridegroom, representing both the traditional and contemporary.
- Moon Path Trio Tray by Laura CowanSize: 11.5" x 5"$250.01
- Decorative Sterling Silver Yemenite Shofar - Lion of Judah & Menorah$196.10 - $439.51
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Candlesticks - Smooth with Single Floral Band$253.79
- Talitnia Gilboa Light Weight Non Slip Tallit Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - White Stripes$101.49 - $126.87
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup - Hammered$253.79 - $484.56
- Laura Cowan Colorful Curving Slide Magnet Hanukkah MenorahLength: 15"$375.00
- Standing Lucite Shabbat Candle Lighting Blessing Plaque, Hebrew - Gold or Silver$77.00
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - PomegranatesChoice of Colored or Non-Colored Crystals$114.23
- Yair Emanuel Kippah, Embroidered Birds and Flowers - Blue$11.54
- Yair Emanuel Silver and Gold Hammered Aluminum Kiddush Cup Set - Cutout Blessing$67.08
- Yair Emanuel Kippah, Embroidered Birds and Flowers - Gold and Silver$11.54
- Shraga Landesman Pomegranate and Dove 4-Pce Havdalah Set - Brass Wood and Steel$387.00
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Heart Sculpture - Face to FaceHeight: 8.5"$124.50
- Yair Emanuel Contemporary Anodized Aluminum 4-Piece Havdalah Set - Multicolored$111.00
- Yair Aluminum Hammered Stainless Steel Silver Kiddush Cup Set – Cut Out Design$67.08
- Yair Emanuel Hammered Nickel Cone Kiddush Cup Set - Blue Rings$47.15
- Hebrew & English Siddur by Jack Jaget$105.00
- Dabbah Judaica Anodized Aluminum Tzedakah Box - BlueHeight: 5"/13 cm$142.50
- Dorit Judaica Gold Plated Plaque - Hebrew Words of Blessing$60.00
- Yair Emanuel Contemporary Hammered Metal Kiddush Cup Set – Silver Band$36.71
- Dorit Judaica Gold Plated Wall Plaque - Ilan, Ilan Traveler's Blessings$60.00
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Kippah - Gold and Silver Pomegranates$11.54
- Lazy Susan Dove by Kakadu ArtComes in 3 sizes$97.50 - $138.30
- David Gerstein Free Standing Double Sided Sculpture Figures - DancersHeight: 13.7"$205.95
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup with Plate - Hammered Ornate Arch Design$230.72 - $392.25
- Dorit Judaica 24 in Package Aluminum Keychain Be Strong and Blessed - Chazak uBaruch$184.62
- Dorit Judaica Gold Plated Wall Plaque - Cutout Mandala and Hebrew Blessings$60.00
- Yair Emanuel Kiddush Cup and Plate, Cutout Pomegranates & Hebrew Words - Silver$67.08
- Sterling Silver Shabbat Kiddush Cup and Square Plate - Curving Design$173.02 - $334.56
- Dorit Judaica Gold Plated Wall Plaque - Cutout Psalm Words Wishing Success$60.00
- Dvora Black Hand-Finished Print "If I forget Jerusalem" Hebrew Or EnglishSize: 7.1" x 7.1"$48.09
- Blue-Silver Star of David Mezuzah Case - Ester ShahafSize: 4"$86.10
If you are looking for an appropriate gift to present to a bride and groom on the occasion of their marriage, we invite you to scroll through our choice. You will surely find something that suits your taste and budget. Turn to the more specific categories for an even wider choice.
A once-in-a-lifetime gift is a hand-painted silk Chuppah under which the groom and bride stand during the wedding ceremony. Emanuel's magnificent work of art will surely become a family heirloom.
You will find a selection of tallitot just right for that special wedding day. Choose wool, or silk or a synthetic fabric.
An ornate Mezuzah case for the front door of the new home is a splendid gift. To perfect the gift, add a quality Mezuzah scroll. The case can then immediately be attached to the doorpost.
A charity box is a must in every Jewish home. Settle for the contemporary design from Jerusalem artist Benny Dabach.
You will find in our selection gorgeous wall decorations from Dorit Judaica and others. For Shabbat, there are Kiddush and Havdalah sets and many tasteful table decorations. Scroll through our selection of challah boards and challah knives and challah covers. For the Havdalah ceremony, we have a choice of dramatic sets.
Kakadu wood products, all hand-painted in a choice of lively cheerful design, will bring color and prestige to the home. Scroll through the choice of serving trays, cutting, placemats or table runners.
You will find on our website a huge choice of sculptures from world-renowned Israeli artists. There are flower vases from Tzuki or Hamsas from David Gerstein and many others.
A Chanukah Menorah is always an appreciated gift. During the year it is a pleasing decoration.
We have displayed only a small selection from a huge choice. Call our service staff. They will be delighted to extend their knowledge, experience and expertise to help you make a satisfying choice for that special wedding gift.