Kittel & Prayer Shawl
This ceremonial white garment is worn on Holidays, such as Yom Kippur and on the Passover Seder night.
- Talitnia Gilboa Light Weight Non Slip Tallit Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - White Stripes$102.17 - $127.72
- Talitnia Malchut Wool Non Slip Tallit Prayer Shawl Black Stripes - Optional Handmade Tzitzit Strings$139.24 - $197.96
- Talitnia Barak Non Slip Lightweight Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - Blue Stripes$102.17 - $127.72
- New Prima A.A Chermon Tallit$102.17 - $127.78
- White Cotton Polyester Kittel Robe - Classic Design$53.73 - $63.94
- White Cotton Polyester Kittel Robe - Lace Finish$46.03 - $58.84
- Talitnia Barak, Non-slip Lightweight Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - Silver Stripes$102.17 - $127.72
- Sephardic Tallit Pure Wool Prayer Shawl with Thick Handmade Tzitzit and Net Fringe$189.64 - $220.97
- Talitnia Malchut Wool Non Slip Tallit Prayer Shawl - White Stripes$139.22 - $178.83
- Talitnia Gilboa Light Weight Non Slip Tallit Wool Prayer Shawl - Black Stripes$102.17 - $127.72
- Talitnia Traditional Non-Slip Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - DavidChoice of colors and sizes$138.92 - $160.06
- Talitnia Barak, Non-slip Lightweight Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - White Stripes$102.17 - $127.72
- Talitnia Gilboa Light Weight Non Slip Tallit Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - Light Blue Strips$90.18 - $106.12
- Talitnia Gilboa Light Weight Non Slip Tallit Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl - Silver Strips$102.17 - $127.72
- Kol HaNearim Tallit for Simchat Torah$702.72
- Talitnia Chermonit 100% Pure Wool Tallit Prayer Shawl$89.66 - $126.52
- Black-White Wool Tallit Set by Galilee SilksSize: 20" x 72"$300.84
- High Holiday Wool Tallit Set by Galilee SilksSize: 20" x 72"$277.61
Preparing for the High Holidays? Ajudaica recommends a quality kittel, the full length white garment worn by men over their clothing during prayers. Made of cotton/polyester, it is lightweight and comfortable. There is a plain design or for those who prefer more detail, there is an option of lace around the collar, cuffs and buttonhole band. Worn on Yom Kippur, it is a reminder that on this holy day, known as the White Fast, we are like angels.
The Chazzan, the one who leads the prayers, wears a kittel for various prayers in the course of the year. So, a kittel is a most meaningful gift to present to your Synagogue or Beit Midrash.
If you plan to buy a tallit for yourself or a dear one, there is no better time than the High Holiday season – the season of new beginnings! A tallit has special significance on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur when white is the Synagogue color theme.
The classic traditional tallitot are white wool with a black stripe of various widths. For the more contemporary inclined there is a wide choice of silk or silk combination tallitot. Many of the aJudaica tallitot come with the tzitzit already attached. Others leave this as an option should you wish to attach them yourself. All tallitot come in a choice of sizes. Smaller ones are usually shawl style worn over the shoulder. The larger traditional size wraps around the body.
Looking ahead to Simchat Torah, aJudaica recommends a splendid presentation to your Synagogue – an extra-large size Kol HaNearim Tallit used as a canopy over the children who are called to the Torah. It can be embroidered with a suitable commemoration text.
Of course, in the usual way, aJudaica offers a wide choice of accessories that include a Tallit with matching Tefillin bag, kippah, tallit clips and heavy duty plastic tallit bags with zipper.
Ajudaica has years of experience and expertise in the specialized field of tallitot. So, before making your choice, scroll through our website and don’t hesitate to call – any hour – if you have queries or want more information.