Silver Ten Commandments Pendant by Golan Studio
Proud to be a Jew!
This unique pendant is a fabulous work of art that is a proud expression of identity and will be admired and respected wherever you go. Made from sterling silver, it features the traditional Tablets of Stone given to Moses with the initial words of the Ten Commandments in two columns. It has a beautiful frame and the crown on top is truly a crowning glory.
This beautiful piece of craftsmanship, created by Golan of Golan Studios, conveys the central role of the Ten Commandments. It forms the basis of our faith and has been accepted by the civilized world as its charter for monotheism and ethical living. A sterling silver is available at additional cost.
Size: 0.9" X 1.2" / 2.5 X 3 cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Material: 925 Sterling Silver
Customers also shopped for
- Standard Tefillin Peshutim Ashkenaz with free bag$188.76
- Merkaba Charm Necklace 3D Sacred Geometry Star Tetrahedron in Sterling SilverStarting at $16.31
- Royal Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set - Cohen's Blessing$27.00
- Pewter Kiddush Cup on Stem with Matching Plate - Engraved Jerusalem Design$38.02
- Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, Tilted Heart - Hebrew Blessing WordsStarting at $25.95