Silver Star of David Pendant from Golan Studio
Arrive and depart with a blessing!
This pretty pendant is bound to bring you lots of compliments and an abundance of blessings. The frame features pretty floral and geometric shapes. A delicate hand-engraved Star of David lies in the center of a beaded circle. Now, reverse the pendant. Waiting for you is a powerful Biblical blessing, also hand-engraved, that will accompany you during all the changes that are part of your life throughout the day, “Blessed are you when you enter and blessed are you when you depart.” (Deuteronomy 28:6).
This bracelet, a unisex item suitable for men or women, was designed and created by Golan of Golan Studio. Utilizing the precious silver craft that was pre-dominantly Jewish in the ancient community of Yemen, he creates amazing jewelry items that combine old and new, ancient and modern.
Size: 1" / 2.5cm (Diameter)
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Material: Sterling Silver
Customers also shopped for
- Round "Home Blessing" Pewter Mezuzah$29.19
- Blue Suede KippahStarting at $5.62
- Israeli Army Dog Tag Metal Pendant - Star of David$13.59
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Wood Charity Tzedakah Box - Birds Floral, Blue$55.87
- Mosaic Mezuzah CaseStarting at $65.56
- Round Noahs Ark Tzedakah Box by Emanuel$34.01
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Colorful Wood Charity Tzedakah Box - Golden Jerusalem$53.61
- Shraga Landesman Patina Copper Mezuzah Case Extended Hamsa Hand - Turquoise$100.67