Yair Emanuel Embroidered Challah Cover, Hamotzi Wheat Design
Yair Emanuel has beautifully embroidered for us a Challah Cover in eye-catching pink and orange shades. It features sheaves of wheat, symbol of prosperity, swaying in the breeze. Above and below are pomegranates, symbol of bounty. A final touch are words from the bread blessing written above.
Usually ships in 3-4 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
20" X 16"/50 cm X 40 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Dry-Fit Tzitzit T-shirt With Kosher Tzitzis - Olive Green$20.36
- Handmade Beeswax Braided Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$6.29
- Tzitzit (Fringe) Guard for Laundry - Magen TzitzitStarting at $9.20
- Dark Blue DMC knitted KippahStarting at $10.50
- Womens Head Covering Snood with Lining$22.96
- 4-Piece Ceramic Armenian Havdalah Set - Colorful Blue Flowers$60.00
- Rosh Hashanah Full Length Tablecloth - Colorful Lively New Year SymbolsStarting at $126.92
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Dreidel on Stand Blue Small - Jerusalem Images$12.00
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Challah Cover, Flowers - Colorful$34.04