Michal Ben Yosef
- Michal Ben Yosef Decorative Ceramic Pomegranate - Ruby-Red$21.00 - $27.00
- Michal Ben Yosef-Handcrafted Ceramic Mezuzah Case with Hebrew Wording$30.00
- Michal Ben Yosef Decorative Ceramic Pomegranate – White$21.00 - $27.00
- Michal Ben Yosef Ceramic Wall Hanging Home Blessing Diamond Shape - EnglishSize: 4.7" x 4.7"$26.55
- Michal ben Yosef Ceramic Hamsa Home Blessing with 24K Gold, English - IvorySize: 3.9" x 4.3"$32.25
- Ceramic Pomegranate Mezuzah Case$27.60 - $28.50
- Bird Mezuzah Case by Michal ben Yosef$34.50 - $39.00
- Blue Ceramic Mezuzah Case with Fish by Michal ben Yosef$34.50 - $39.00
- Michal Ben Yosef Ceramic Hamsa Wall Hanging Health Blessing - HebrewSize: 3.9" x 4.3"$26.55
- Michal Ben Yosef Handmade Ceramic Salt and Pepper Set - Colorful Fish Design$29.43
- Ceramic Fish design Mezuzah Case$27.45 - $28.50
- Blessing Mezuzah Case in beige and maroon$27.60 - $28.50
- Flower Mezuzah Case by Michal ben Yosef$30.00
- Ceramic Hamsa Mezuzah Case by Michal ben Yosef$30.00 - $39.00
Michal ben Yosef
Scroll through Ajudaica’s comprehensive MICHAL BEN YOSEF ceramic selection - one of Israel’s favorite artists. She is passionate about ceramics. “I control the clay. At any stage, I can change direction. Finally, like in life, there is a point of no return. The item is kiln-fired at a temperature of about 1000 degrees F. and then it lasts forever.”
Today, Michal devotes herself almost exclusively to Judaica items, seeing the ancient art of ceramics as an expression of the soul of the Jewish People returning to their National Homeland. The rural view from her Moshav studio is a source of spiritual inspiration - the perfect backdrop for working with natural clay from the ground.
Michal’s products are all handcrafted and handmade, their natural beauty speaking a thousand words of love and friendship. They make fabulous gifts for engagements, weddings, holidays, housewarmings or any occasion. Michal is very ecology conscious and ensures that the paints and glazes she uses have natural ingredients.
Scroll through her stunning Shabbat selection. The rural greens and browns, shades of blue and translucent hues are reminiscent of pottery in ages gone by. Flowers and pomegranates are a favorite decoration. Many items are adorned with Biblical quotations strengthening ties to our precious past.
Tradition and contemporary art meet in her candlesticks, Kiddush cups, challah boards, wash cups and havdalah sets. There is a choice of blessing trays and pomegranate decorations. Chanukah Menorahs are strikingly original. We loved her Home Blessings and Hamsas, especially the mini-Hamsas, cute to pop in your handbag or keep in the car. Her ceramic Mezuzah cases, radiating warmth and blessing, are all-time favorites, available in many styles and colors.
Hold a Michal Ben Yosef work of art in your hands and enjoy the depth of color, glaze and warm hues that are her hallmark. Whatever item you purchase, it will bring distinctive beauty to your home, in addition to strengthening ties with Israel and the beautiful handcrafted products that the land produces.