Dove Design Wall Hamsa by Ester Shahaf
This wall Hamsa is hand-cratfed by the well known Israeli Judaica artist, Ester Shahaf. Decorated with Swarovski crystals and copper appliqué, the Hamsa has two symmetrical doves, facing each other.
In Jewish tradition, Hamsa is used to ward off the evil eye, while the dove is the ultimate symbol of peace.
Made in Israel
Artist: Ester Shahaf
Height: 12 cm/ 4.9"
Width: 8 cm/ 3.1"
Customers also shopped for
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Pieces Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$142.56
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$90.54
- Oriental Hamsa Pendant by Amaro$86.07
- Talitnia Beney Or Tallit - Sons of Light Modern Wool Prayer Shawl - RainbowStarting at $63.63
- Sterling Silver Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace Print Letters$30.15
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque, If I forget Jerusalem - HebrewStarting at $52.21
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$137.15
- Yair Emanuel Laser Cut Metal Hanukkah Menorah - Floral Display$62.00
- Medium Rams Horn Shofar - Polished$30.14
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$48.32
- Leather Shema Yisrael Jewish Bracelet$131.37
- Classic Curved Chanukah Menorah for Candles, Silver - 8 Inches$19.95
- HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry Woman of Valor Eshet Chayil Jewish Necklace$156.00
- Star of David & Heart Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace$46.26
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk Applique Floral Home Blessing - Hebrew & English$28.00
- David Gerstein Free Standing Hamsa Sculpture Jewish Symbols - Shalom Al Yisrael$112.99
- Silver & Gold Pendant for Protection and Health$131.94
- Shema Yisrael - Hamsa Pendant by Adina Plastelina$103.37
- 72 Names Kabbalah Jewelry Pendant in Yemenite Style$114.76
- Yair Emanuel Hand Painted Wood Challah Board with Knife Set - Oriental JerusalemStarting at $139.33