Rings by Golan Studio
- Golan Studio Travelers Prayer Kabbalah Ring - Star of David$114.76
- I am for my beloved - Silver Ring by Golan Studio$86.07
- Silver Band Ring from Golan Studio - 72 NamesWidth: 0.3"$114.01
- Silver Band Ring from Golan Studio-72 Names of G-dWidth: 0.4"$114.01
- Silver Ring with Personalized Hand Engraving$113.25
- Silver Star of David Ring from Golan StudioSize: 0.8" x 0.6"$143.45
Golan Raibi is a Yemenite Jew, proud of his ancestry, and the traditions he received from his parents who came from Yemen many years ago. An advanced and on-going Kabbalah student, he uses this knowledge to inject spirituality into the magnificent jewelry he creates from quality silver - perpetuating the Yemenite tradition of expertise in silver craftsmanship.
His silver rings beautify the body and soul. Each one, elegantly crafted, is adorned with Hebrew and Kabbala texts that have been individually engraved by Golan with the special thoughts and concentration required before writing sacred letters. The result is a collection of magnificent rings that carry a meaningful message and will make a unique gift to a dear one.
The most well-known ring motif is the Star of David – eternal expression of Jewish identity. You will find here a ring engraved with the words of the sacred Shema Yisrael prayer, or rings engraved with the deeply mystical 72 names of G-d. Another ring is engraved with the Travelers Prayer, making this a beautiful gift to commemorate a special journey. Golan's most popular ring is the band engraved with the evocative words of King Solomon, "I am to my beloved as my beloved is to me."
Whichever ring you choose from the Golan Studio collection, either for yourself or a dear one, you can be sure that it is more than a tasteful fashion accessory. A Kabbalah ring is a symbol of spiritual truth that empowers, protects and beautifies.