Silver Band Ring from Golan Studio - 72 Names
72 Names of G-d on one ring!
A breathtaking ring with a 14K gold Star of David in the center. Around it are engraved G-dís 72 Names Ė a challenging task done in accordance with specific Kabbalah formulas that govern the hour and time of the day when it is permitted to write the sacred Names. The Names here refer to the mystical combination of letters that express G-dís attributes and how He rules the world.
This fashion ring was designed by Golan Studio where Kabalah teachings blend with traditional Yemenite jewelry craftsmanship. Director Golan is a Yemenite Jew whose work is inspired by the ancient mystical heritage of the Jews of Yemen.
Size: Width: 0.3"/ 0.8 cm
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K gold
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Traditional Kosher Prayer Shawl - White & Gold StripesStarting at $52.95
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $52.95
- 24K Gold Plated Mezuzah Case - Ten Commandments and Star of David$6.99
- Red Braided Cord Kabbalah Bracelet - Silver Star of David$2.31
- Stainless steel Black Revolving "Shema Yisrael" Ring$5.22
- AJDesign Round Shema prayer on red cord bracelet$6.04