Secret Of Merkabah Pendant - HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry
The secret of the Merkabah is a powerful talisman to anyone who is interested in spirituality. The pendant is made from silver and inscribed with the 72 Names of God. The three-dimensional Star of David form is a special Kabbalist structure known as the Merkabah. Due to its special shape, the Merkabah is believed to release powerful spiritual energies. The Merkababah is a metaphor in Kabbalah for reaching a higher consciousness.
The 72 Names of God are the spiritual DNA that allow us to fill life with health, prosperity, protection and self-fulfillment.
Each name channels different aspect of life.
Type: Kabbalah charm
Diameter 0.55" / 1.4cm
Materials: 925 sterling silver
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- 925 Sterling Silver 1mm Box Chain Italian Necklace Lightweight Strong - Spring Ring ClaspStarting at $6.91
- Traditional Kosher Shabbat Candles - 16 in a Box$6.04
- Five Red Thread Bracelets Against the Evil Eye - from Israel$1.16
- Sterling Silver English Name Necklace - Cursive Letters$30.15
- Sterling Silver Hamsa with the letter Hey$11.02
- Handcrafted Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle - Purple and White$6.33
- Pink Chanukah Menorah on Stem with Heart Outline - For Candles$41.88
- Hamsa Wall Decoration - Jerusalem Design with Inner Hamsa and Protective Eye$12.99