72 names of God Wheel Pendant Kabbalah Necklace by Haari
This pendant is made from five metals, according to the Kabbalist formula. At the heart of the pendant, a gold Star of David with a Chrysoberyl (cat's eye) gem.
The 72 names of God is a spiritual key that is believed to draw powerful energy and enhance positive changes in various aspects of life.
The blending of the five metals: Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin and Lead draws on powerful energies. The center is decorated with an energetic stone - a Chrysoberyl gem (Cat's Eye). In Jewish tradition, The Chrysoberyl is believed to bring good luck and abundance for the ones who wear it. This powerful amulet is a wonderful way to draw positive energies and bring good fortune into your life.
Supply time: 2-3 days
Diameter: 1"/2.5 cm
Type: Kabbalah Jewelry
Materials: Sterling silver
Sterling Silver chain included
Artist: HaAri Jewelry
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Classic Curved Chanukah Menorah for Candles, Silver - 8 Inches$19.88
- 72 Names Kabbalah Jewelry Pendant in Yemenite Style$114.00
- Adult Tallit Katan Undershirt StyleStarting at $15.32
- 24K Gold Plated Mezuzah Case - Ten Commandments and Star of David$6.95
- Seven-Branch Menorah with Jerusalem Images, Gold - Option: 5.3" or 8.6" HeightStarting at $13.59
- Wool Prayer Shawl Traditional 100% Pure WoolStarting at $50.69
- AJDesign Rhodium King David Lyre Pendant with colored stones$7.50
- Hanukkah Laminated Pamphlet, Blessings, Prayer and Song - Hebrew and English$4.50
- Ha’Ari Gold Silver and Turquoise Kabbalah Ring – Prosperity Blessings$285.00
- Gold and Silver Woman of Valor Jewish Ring by HaAri$222.00
- Sterling Silver Ahava - Love Charm$28.50