Dorit Judaica Pesach Passover Seder Hand Towel - Pomegranates and Rechatz
Dorit Judaica has designed a hand towel especially for the Rechatz washing hand ritual at the start of the Seder. The word "rechatz", is decorative printed in Hebrew in bold letters at the edge of the towel, surrounded with a colorful pomegranate and leaf theme.
Machine wash in cold water.
Israeli Judaica artist Dorit Klein offers you a unique selection of Judaic gifts for any occasion and has many lovely Judaic items that can be personalized for party favors and presentation gifts. As Dorit is a versatile artist the quantity of items she designed is immense we decided to separate the decorative items‚ mostly with a Judaic inscription and meaning from the Judaic ritual.
Artist: Dorit Judaica
Length: 23" / 55 cm
Width: 15" / 30 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Tallit Kosher Prayer Shawl - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $50.79
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Ashkenaz Version$261.95
- Tefillin Dakkot Ashkenazi Tradition Arizal - Ktav Ari$329.96
- Travelers Prayer Pendant Mobile Cell Phone Charm$4.82
- Handmade Beeswax Braided Havdalah Candle - Blue and White$6.29
- H&B Collagen Firming Facial Cream with Dead Sea Minerals$14.96
- Stainless Steel Adjustable One Size Cuff Bracelet - I am for my Beloved$5.25
- Silver Plated Square Matzah Tray - Curving Raised Sides$22.01
- H&B Dead Sea Hand Cream for Men$11.90
- Separating Challah Blessing Booklet$2.25
- Yair Emanuel Netilat Yadayim Towel, Embroidered Pomegranates and Shabbat Shalom$9.00
- Dorit Judaica Pesach Seder Night Hand Towel - Pomegranates and Ma Nishtanah$12.00
- Dorit Judaica Netilat Yadayim Hand Towel - Shabbat Shalom and Doves$12.00