Golan Studio Men Leather Bracelet Silver Hebrew Shema Prayer & Gold Star of David
The perfect gift for anyone dear to you – a comfortable lightweight leather bracelet decorated with a sterling silver band hand-engraved with a Jew’s first prayer - the sacred Shema Yisrael Hashem Elokeinu Hashem Echad. Alongside is a 14K gold Star of David, traditional symbol of Jewish identity.
Artist: Golan Studio
Made in Israel
Materials: 925 Sterling Silver, 14k Gold, Leather
Size of Plate: 0.4" x 1.2"
Leather Width: 0.3"
Customers also shopped for
- Gold and Silver color Jerusalem Wall MezuzahStarting at $25.74
- Yair Emanuel Classic Contemporary Aluminum Hanukkah Menorah - Shades of BlueStarting at $30.75
- AJDesign Sterling Silver Interlocking Triangles Star of David Pendant with Chain$21.99
- Flag of Israel - Polyester - Various SizesStarting at $6.59
- Siddur Prayer Book - Hebrew with English TranslationStarting at $15.73
- Shema Yisrael Hear O Israel Necklace Pendant in Sterling Silver with ChainStarting at $19.75
- Rhodium Necklace Double Pendants - Silver Shema Israel and Gold Star of David$6.44
- Talitnia Acrylic Tallit Imitation Wool Prayer Shawl - Dark Pink & Gold Stripes$26.34
- White DMC Knitted Kippah with Gray-Blue Border$12.87
- White DMC Knitted Kippah with White and Green Concentric Circles$9.85