Windmill Jerusalem design Mezuzah by Yealat Chen
These Mezuzah cases, handmade by Israeli artist Yealat Chen have an intricate design of Old Jerusalem. Underneath the “shin” motif is a design of the famous Jerusalem Windmill, located in the Yemin Moshe neighborhood, representing the struggle for survival of the early Jewish settlers in Israel. At the base is an arch, entrance to the holy city, alluding to our hopes and prayers for genuine lasting peace and freedom.
We offer three options to meet your taste and preferences: silver-colored zamak on a smooth background with turquoise stone adding a touch of color or you can choose gold-colored zamak on a silver-plated background with gold colored stones or the third possibility to the first – silver-colored zamak on a smooth background with attracted blue stones adding a touch of color.
All Yealat Chen’s Mezuzah cases are long lasting with a warranty. They are climate resistant and made from superior quality materials that will serve you well over the years. The parchment is sealed at the back and the case is attached to the wall with screws in the holes at the top and base.
Note: All specified sizes refer to parchment length. The Mezuzah case is approx. 1” longer to ensure comfortable parchment insertion.
Size: Suitable for parchment 10 cm/3.9"
Artist: Yealat Chen
Made In Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Gold Plated Mezuzah Case, Star of David and Ten Commandments Tablet - Blue$6.99
- Mezuzah Scroll Sephardic Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $44.24
- Challah Board with Knife and Salt Holder$91.29
- Dorit Judaica Laser Cut Steel Mezuzah Case Peace Blessing - Swarovski Stones$34.04
- Rocking Horse Wall Hanging with Hebrew Baby Blessing$25.67
- Pomegranate Mezuzah Case by Yealat Chen$20.04