Silver Star of David Necklace by Golan Studio
Give a second look!
A pretty sterling silver frame with an ornate design. In the center hangs a 14K gold Star of David – ancient symbol of Jewish identity with deep Kabbalah meanings. The six points of the star symbolize the rule of G-d in the universe in all six directions – north, south, east, west, above, and below. The star is a reminder that our only hope is to trust in G-d.
Designer Golan, a Yemenite Jew who is an expert in Kabalah, brings mystical formulas and specifications to the jewelry he designs and produces. The chain for this item should be purchased separately in the Additional Items option.
Size: Diameter: 0.97 inch (2.43 cm)
Artist: Golan Studio
Materials: Sterling Silver
Star of David in 14k gold
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Large Black Kosher Ram's Horn Shofar Polished Made in IsraelStarting at $51.94
- H&B Firming Night Cream Enriched with Concentrated Dead Sea Minerals$16.05
- Dabach Judaica Anodized Aluminum Puzzle Pieces Chanukah Menorah - Colorful$142.56
- Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Jewish Ring by HaAri$178.00
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$52.32
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$90.54
- Tzuki Art Hand Painted Hamsa Hand Colorful Flower Display - Blue Frame$90.15
- Yair Emanuel Wood & Fabric Embroidered Maroon Jewelry Box - Pomegranates$54.99
- Ethnic Kabbalah Hamsa Necklace by HaAri$98.00
- Turquoise Olive Leaf Branch NecklaceStarting at $191.65
- Yair Emanuel Kippah, Embroidered Colorful Jerusalem Images - White$11.61
- Olive Branch Earrings - Turquoise colorStarting at $226.50
- Seven Blessings Spinner Gold Jewish Ring by HaAri$2.00
- Belt with Butterfly Buckle$30.20