Gabrieli Handwoven Gray Wool Tallit Set - Josephs Multicolor Coat
One of our most popular tallitot! The sophisticated gray color of this wool-acrylic tallit contrasts with the decorative green, red and yellow stripes design - an allusion to the colored coat Joseph received from his father as an expression of deep love. Tzitzit are attached.
The tallit comes as a set together with a beautiful matching kippah and tallit bag. For additional protection, we also enclose a heavy duty plastic tallit bag cover. Since each order is custom made, please allow 4 weeks for preparation.
For over fifty years, the Gabriel family has been producing exclusive handwoven Tallitot, known world-over for their outstanding beauty and high quality workmanship. Every prayer shawl tallit is a handcrafted work of art - a unique gift for yourself or a dear one.
Gabrieli Tallit Set
Choice of two sizes:
20” x 80” or 50” x 80”
Customers also shopped for
- Black Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.87
- Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $6.87
- Light Blue Bucharian Hand Embroidered KippahStarting at $10.38
- Yair Emanuel Velvet Pouch for Yemenite Shofar with Pocket and Strap - Dark BlueStarting at $28.50
- Gabrieli Handwoven Dark Blue Silk Tallit Set - Silver StripesStarting at $262.01
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Hat, Rich Maroon - Birds and Pomegranates$26.85
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$48.00
- Silver Aluminum Magnetic Vase$46.16
- Gabrieli Handwoven White Wool Tallit Set - Blue and Silver StripesStarting at $262.01
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Cotton Kippah, Silver - Birds$20.72
- Folding Acrylic Stand on Wood Base for Yemenite Kudu Shofar 24"-35" Length$47.96
- Wood Balloon Alef Bet Mezuzah$3.90