Gabrieli Handwoven Royal Blue Silk Tallit Set - Josephs Coats Colorful Stripes
This handwoven royal blue Tallit combines beauty, quality and a striking design. It is decorated with cheerful stripes - a reminder of the colored coat of Joseph that he received from his father. Kosher tzitzit are attached. The tallit comes with a matching kippah and tallit bag and also a heavy duty plastic tallit bag cover.
Every tallit is custom made. So, allow 4 weeks for preparation.
For over fifty years, the Gabrieli family has been producing handwoven Tallitot on traditional looms. Their prayer shawls are known for outstanding beauty and high quality workmanship.
Gabrieli Tallit set
Handwoven silk-cotton blend
20” x 80” or 50” x 80”
Customers also shopped for
- Tallit Prayer Shawl Clips, Nickel Plated - Colorful Breastplate Image$23.22
- Talitnia Carmel Tallit Prayer ShawlStarting at $89.45
- Heavy-weight Original Blue Tekhelet - RadzinStarting at $30.71
- Siddur Prayer Book - Hebrew with Spanish TranslationStarting at $25.34
- Tanach Bible in Hebrew - Single Hard Backed Volume$42.23
- Five Elements Ring with Gold Star of David by HaAri Kabbalah Jewelry$247.49