Art in Clay Handmade Ceramic Mezuzah Case - Jerusalem and Western Wall
The Western Wall and Jerusalem, symbols of Jewish hope, are the theme of this handcrafted Mezuzah, made in Israel by the prestigious Art in Clay. The images are depicted at the break of dawn with the frame and spiritual Shin letter at the top painted in 24K gold. The scroll is inserted in the reverse side and adheres to the doorpost with provided double-sided tape. This will make a prestigious gift for someone special.
inspired by their love of Israel, Jerusalem and the Bible, artists Amir and Laurence Rom produce high quality ceramics in their Art in Clay studio in Tel Aviv. Each item is individually crafted, glazed and fired in high temperatures in a special kiln.
Clay, 24K gold
Length: 7.6" / 19.5 cm
Width: 1.2" / 3.3 cm
Depth: 0.5" / 1.3 cm
Fits scroll up to 4.7" / 12 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Adi Sidler Laser Cut Steps Design Mezuzah Case - SilverStarting at $75.50
- Agayof Cylinder Mezuzah Case with Shema Prayer, Light Colors - 5 Inches Height$208.98
- Mezuzah Scroll Sephardic Version Made in Israel 100% Kosher with CertificateStarting at $46.24
- Clear Plastic Lucite Transparent Mezuzah Case, Gold Shin - Various LengthsStarting at $4.64
- Clear Plastic Lucite Waterproof Mezuzah Case with Silver Shin - Various LengthsStarting at $5.05
- Faux Leather Challah Cover, Gray with Silver Embroidery - Western Wall Motif$33.12
- Agayof Cylinder Mezuzah Case with Shema Prayer, Light Colors - 4 Inches Height$181.20