Art in Clay Handmade Ceramic Mezuzah Case - Date Branches
This stunning handcrafted ceramic Mezuzah case is a fitting receptacle to hold the holy Mezuzah scroll. Made in Israel by prestigious Art in Clay, it depicts on a gentle blue background, a charming date palm branch, one of the blessed Seven Species. It is impressively embellished with 24K gold and a gold encircled Hebrew shin letter that denotes the name of G-d. Attach to the doorpost with provided double adhesive tape.
Inspired by their love of Israel, Jerusalem and the Bible, artists Amir and Laurence Rom produce high quality ceramics in their Art in Clay studio in Tel Aviv. Each item is individually crafted, glazed and fired in high temperatures in a special kiln.
Art in Clay Mezuzah Case
Clay, 24K gold,
Length: 7.6" / 19.5 cm
Width: 1.2" / 3.3 cm
Depth: 0.5" / 1.3 cm
For scroll up to 4.7" / 12 cm
Customers also shopped for
- Shraga Landesman Angular Shiny Ruby-Red Aluminum Mezuzah Case - Palm Tree Motif$65.38
- Shraga Landesman Angular Shiny Pink Aluminum Mezuzah Case - Almond Tree$65.38
- Art in Clay Handmade Ceramic Mezuzah Case - Decorative Design$89.70
- Anat Basanta Contemporary Style Aluminum Mezuzah Case - 8" Height$69.63
- Shraga Landesman Angular Shiny Green Aluminum Mezuzah Case - Palm Tree Motif$65.38