Remember your loved one with a traditional Yahrzeit Memorial candle.
- Standard Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 26HR$3.47
- Yair Emanuel Flame Shaped Yahrzeit Memorial Candle Holder$25.96
- Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 24HR$6.04
- Large Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 72HR$9.06
- Yahrzeit Candle Ner Neshama - 48HR$7.55
- Yair Emanuel Metal Yahrzeit Memorial Candle Holder - Flame ShapedChoice of colors$22.56
- Yair Emanuel Yahrzeit Memorial Hand Painted Wood Candle Holder - Jerusalem$19.63
- Laura Cowan - Stainless Steel Holder for Yahrzeit Candle$322.13
- Yair Emanuel Hammered Yahrzeit Memorial Candle Holder - Yizkor & Cut Out Flame$25.96
- Electric Neshama Yarzeit Candle for 220 V$4.93
- Yair Emanuel Flame Shaped Yahrzeit Memorial Candle Holder – Cutout Yizkor Hebrew$25.96
The commemorative anniversary day of death of one's parents is a day to contemplate the tragedy of death and remembering the deceased with traditions as prescribed by Halachah. Observances of this day include lighting a special long lasting candle. Other customs are special cemetery services, and if possible leading the prayer services on that day in the synagogue. It is customary to bring refreshments to shul on this day, thereby causing the participants to drink LeChaim and offer wishes that the deceased's should enjoy an exalted place of rest.