Yair Emanuel Turquoise Applique Silk Tallit & Tefillin Bag - Oriental Gateway
The Tallit and Tefillin bags are made of hand – woven raw silk. Raw silk is appliqued with embroidery forming the motifs.
Designed with an oriental architectural motif design in shades of turquoise on a cream colored background with the hebrew words 'Talit' and 'Tefillin' in the center.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Prima A.A Tallit Premium Pure Wool Prayer Shawl - White StripesStarting at $119.44
- Ronit Gur Tallit and Tefillin Bags Set, Embroidered Red Pomegranates on Green$94.99
- Standard Tefillin Peshutim Ashkenaz with free bag$200.09
- Tefillin Ink Pen for Batim$6.96
- DMC knitted white kippahStarting at $12.08
- Retzuos Elyon - Top Hide Straps for Tefillin - Includes Head and Hand Straps$52.26
- Dark Blue DMC knitted KippahStarting at $10.57
- Canvas Tallit and Tefillin Carrier with Transparent Front and Shoulder Strap$28.81
- Yair Emanuel Classic Contemporary Aluminum Hanukkah Menorah - Shades of BlueStarting at $29.01
- Handcrafted Braided Beeswax Havdalah Candle - Purple and White$6.33