Hand Made Dreidel With Stones With Floral Background
Made of metal, this dreidel was made by hand and decorated with gold colored beads and with stones, on a bright colored floral background.
A dreidel has one Hebrew letter on each side. Outside of Israel, those letters are: (Nun),(Gimmel),(Hay) and (Shin), which stand for the Hebrew phrase "Nes Gadol Haya Sham." This phrase means "A great miracle happened there [in Israel]."
In Israel, the actual setting of the Hanukkah miracle, the last letter, (shin), is substituted with a (pey) which stands for "po"—"here."
Size: 5x5 cm / 2"x2"
Handmade in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Yair Emanuel Classic Contemporary Aluminum Chanukah Menorah - ColorfulStarting at $32.25
- Dorit Judaica Netilat Yadayim Hand Towel - Pomegranates Al Netilat Yadayim$10.28
- Decorated Crystal MAGIC NO-FALL DREIDEL on Base$21.92
- Dorit Judaica Salt and Pepper Shakers - Pomegranates with Colored Stones$31.05
- Adi Sidler Double Spiral Chanukah Dreidel Brushed Aluminum - Purple and Silver$63.40
- Dorit Judaica Decorative Pomegranate Dreidel - Swarovski Stones$27.00
- Round Hand Made Dreidel With Stones- Blue$63.35
- Colorful Crystal Dreidel on Glass Base – Jerusalem and Nes Gadol Hayah Sham$26.48
- Adi Sidler Chanukah Dreidel with Stand Star of David - Red$39.17