Blue Stripe with Silver Trim on White Tallit Set by Ronit Gur
For the Holidays, treat yourself to a Ronit Gur tallit. Here, she has added navy blue panels with silver trimming to the traditional white tallit. The result is stunning! The theme is repeated at the atarah.
- Embroidered tallit blessing on atarah
- Fabric choice: quality wool or lightweight polyester-viscose blend
- Three-piece set: tallit, matching kippah and tallit bag
- Comes with Kosher machine made tzitzit hand-tied by pious Jew. For upgrading, see options listed in Special Features.
For 25 years, in a small family studio workshop located in the northern border town of Maalot, Ronit Gur has been producing quality elegant style tallitot and other fabric Judaica. Her designs meet the needs of the contemporary Jew who wish to identify with Jewish tradition.
Artist: Ronit Gur
Wool tallit: wool
Acrylic tallit: polyester-viscose
Preparation time: 4-6 days
Customers also shopped for
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Sephardic / Yemenite Version$264.95
- Extra Large Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $167.77
- Large Yemenite Kudu Shofar - Half Polished Half NaturalStarting at $131.07
- Enamel Plated Torah Pointer, Light Blue – Torah Scroll Design$14.96
- Silver Plated with Gold Accents Cylinder Torah Case with Scroll Replica - Large$258.00