Yair Emanuel Woven Cotton and Silk Tallit Set, Blue - Jerusalem Views
Jerusalem dove in blue Tallit from the Jerusalem studio of the artist Yair Emanuel.
The tallit is made from woven cotton.
The motifs are hand-painted on silk, which is sewn onto the fabric.
Matching bag & kippah included.
Size: 21" x 77"
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Material: Cotton and Silk
Made in Israel
Customers also shopped for
- Amaro Oriental Hamsa and Seahorse and Turquoise with Swarovski Crystals$90.54
- Dorit Judaica Floating Letters Wall Plaque Hebrew - If I forget JerusalemStarting at $52.21
- Star of David & Heart Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Necklace$46.26
- Sterling Silver Personalized Hebrew Name Necklace Print Letters$30.15
- Ana Bekoach Silver Dogtag Pendant with Star of David$137.15
- Talitnia Jerusalem Tallit Holy City Prayer Shawl - GreenStarting at $63.84
- Wood Seven Species Mezuzah$28.46
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$48.32
- Yair Emanuel Large Hand-painted Glass Wall Hamsa - Jerusalem$23.41
- Travelers Prayer Pendant - Jewish Jewelry by Ha'Ari$203.85
- 18K Gold Plated Classic Cursive Hebrew Name Necklace$35.18
- Hamsa Jewelry with the Priestly Blessing - Gold & Silver$219.48
- Yair Emanuel Cylinder Hand Painted Wood Shabbat Candlesticks - Jerusalem Images$30.20
- Wall Hanging Gold Hebrew Blessing for Home -By Emanuel$32.52
- Thousand-Flowers Colorful Heart PendantStarting at $196.30
- H&B Rich Moisture Cream with Olive Oil, Honey and Dead Sea Minerals$16.05
- Yair Emanuel Hand-Painted Wood Fitted Candlesticks, Colorful - Jerusalem Views$28.98
- Anat Basanta Contemporary Aluminum Mezuzah Case$52.21
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Raw Silk Tallit Set, Tree Of Life$257.71
- Dorit Judaica Stainless Steel and Tempered Glass Challah Board - Pomegranates$114.99