Yair Emanuel Embroidered Raw Silk Tallit Set, Miriam & Tambourines at Red Sea
On an appliqued hand woven raw silk tallit, Yair Emanuel has captured the jubilant moment when the Jews safely crossed the Red Sea and Miriam, sister of Moses, gathered together the women and they played on tambourines and musical instruments jubilantly singing praises to G-d. Comes with matching bag and kippah.
Usually ships in 3-5 business days.
Artist: Emanuel Judaica
Raw Silk, embroidery
17" x 75"
Customers also shopped for
- Talitnia Wool Dacron Tallit Jerusalem Holy City Prayer Shawl - BlueStarting at $54.94
- Tefillin Peshutim Mehudarim - Sephardic / Yemenite Version$242.00
- Square 12 Tribes Keychain$5.72
- Jumbo Yemenite Polished ShofarStarting at $195.74
- Travelers Prayer Pendant Mobile Cell Phone Charm$4.59
- Small Rams Horn Shofar Natural FinishStarting at $20.02
- AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask$33.61
- Scent of Jerusalem Anointing Oil Enriched with Myrrh$6.44
- Scent of Jerusalem Anointing Oil Enriched with Frankincense$6.44
- Tehilim book keychain - Magen David design$11.44
- Itay Mager Fused Glass Home Blessing - Hebrew and English$45.76
- Gabrieli Handwoven Gray Wool Tallit Set - Josephs Multicolor CoatStarting at $261.80
- Wood Balloon Alef Bet Mezuzah$5.03